with TIER 1 OPERATORS
1No Training Scars
- Low profile minimizes cheek-weld interference
- Low-riding seal minimizes interference with protective eyewear as well as NVGs
2Superior Field Performance
- 99% Effective (NIOSH N99 Expected)
- Very breathable even during strenuous activity
- Simple filter replacement
3Designed for Configurability
- Multiple strap options for varying kit setups (3A)
- Compatible with Invisio® headsets
- Mic integration for Peltor® headsets (3B)
4Comfortable for Extended Use
- Soft-touch medical-grade silicone creates a perfect seal
- Works well with facial
- Downward facing exhaust valve prevents fogging
Systemic lead exposure may increase the risk of seizures, infertility, reduced cognitive ability, and muscle & joint pain.
Inhalation of asbestos can lead to lung cancer, mesothelioma, asbestosis, and can increase the likelihood of developing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD).
MOLD & FUNGAL SPORES
Regular exposure to molds may cause respiratory system irritation, infection, fever, and shortness of breath.
Military & Law Enforcement Applications
FIRING RANGE: Aerosolized Lead
BREACH TRAINING: Asbestos / Mold / Explosives Dust
PATROL & TRANSPORT: Environmental Pollution / Road Dust / Exhaust Particles